Saturday 19 January 2013

Baking

A cold morning so we decided to stay home. I wanted to try some of the bread recipes from my Paul Hutchinson baking book so I chose to make Ciabatta as it is one of my favourite breads. I made it on my mixer as he said it would be set and messy and boy he wasn't joking. When it came to turning it out and shaping it to put in the oven it was a wet, sticky elastic mess. However I was very pleased with the results.

I took a photo but can't get it from my iPad to here- see how useless I am. Anyway I will keep trying. 

2 comments:

  1. HI! Just popped over from Di's. I visited Malta on holiday a few years ago, really enjoyed it. I enjoy crafting, try my hand at a lot, I blog erratically and enjoy making friends all over the world. Stop by one day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malta is certainly a lovely place to live. The bread looks delicious.
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete