Tuesday 15 January 2013

Back to try again

My venture into blog land didn't last very long but now I have returned and I am going to try again!

Life in Malta has been busy the last twelve months with quite a few changes but now things are settling down and hopefuly I will have some time to write.

I came across this on another blog I read and I thought I would give it a go and see what happens. I have signed up so hopefully when it starts I will have some readers of my blog. The project is being run by Vikki at 2 Bags Full so visit here blog to read more about it.







1 comment:

  1. Vivien-
    Your blog is loaded in for my Grow Your Blog party. I will look forward to your special post on the day of the party. I hope you make lots of new friends for your blog - dont give up -- this could change everything for you!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete