Saturday 17 September 2011

My First Blog!!

This is my very first blog and I cant imagine I am going to write anything that anyone will want to read.  I started quilting four years ago when I took an early retirement but everytime I get involved wih a project something seems to happen and it never gets finished, so I have several unfinished projcts.
We made the decision to move to Malta on New Years Eve and here we are. Life has been very busy and I have had little time for sewing, not least because it has been so hot, but hopefully things will now settle down.


I am trying to finish my very first project which was a log cabin sampler quilt. I have had to make more blocks because we now have a bigger bed, but I am on the lastso I will be putting it together soon. I am  now thinking about what border I will make.

No comments:

Post a Comment