Tuesday 20 September 2011

Change in the Weather

Today was much cooler and the wind brought with it some rain!!, but only for a short while this morning.  I had almost forgotten what it was like to be out in rain after three dry months. I am sure the sun will be back tomorrow.
I have managed to do a little sewing, blocks are all pieced and I am just preparing the last ones for quilting. I  really dont know how some of you manage to do so much sewing,especially as many of you have a family and a job. I dont know where my time goes!!
I have decided on my border and I have been working out the extra fabric I will need to buy when I go to the UK next month. I have yet to find any good shops in Malta so I will have to rely on trips abroad and the internet.
Well back to the machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment